Monday, January 08, 2007

Back In Paradise

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar I was going to write about how nice it is to be back at school. How funny it is that I don't have one teacher that doesn't have a thick accent. Or how the cute co-eds got cuter over the winter break. Or how dumb college kids have gotten. But all that has taken a back seat for a sec because I spent the day listening to the hottest album I've heard in a while.

John Legend's Once Again is easily the best R&B album out. Maybe the best album period on the scene now. Thanks to Rebecca for recommending it.

And go Buckeyes! I'll be in the heart of Gator country tonight, Gator's Dockside, in Wellington. Those geeks come out with their faces painted and Gator alumni t-shirts every Saturday. I can't wait to see the face paint smear with their reptilian tears coming down. hahaha

No comments: