Tuesday, September 19, 2006

International Talk Like A Pirate Day

September 19 is an international holiday where you and your friends can talk like a pirate all day. Rumored to have been started in 1995 by John Baur and Mark Summers. There is a song dedicated to the day, and it even has a patron saint, actor Robert Newton, who portrayed Long John Silver in the original Treasure Island.

And all I have to say is...No I'm not gonna say ahoy matey or anything; I was going to say you white people need to get a life. Seriously. Retarded holidays aren't doing any good for your cause. Just like I shudder when I see Lil Jon with his diamond encrusted goblet embarassing black people all over, I'm sure normal Anglos want to slap the shit out of every geek that walks up to them today and says, 'Arrrgh, walk de plank ya scurvy.'

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this country isn't being taken over by Mexicans, blacks, evil corporations, or Gypsies; stupid people are trying to take over. They used to only be on 'COPS,' but now they're all over the tv, in government, and in your neighborhood. Protect yourself and your kids. Arrrgh.

No comments: