Sunday, March 02, 2008

Who Is The King of Donkey Kong?

I don't like trying to convince people to watch movies. I find that movies are best appreciated when they are found. And nobody should sit through 2 hours of something they don't like just because it's supposed to be important.

BUT... you should watch 'King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters.' It's a documentary about guys trying to conquer the world record for the arcade game Donkey Kong.


Now I know what your probably saying, I said the same thing. Why in the world would I want to watch middle-aged men play Donkey Kong? I'll tell ya. It's all about the filmmaking. Whoever made it, knows what they're doing. And the story is a classic tale of a little guy taking on the big boss superstar champion. It's good.


I'm that sure that everyone in the free-thinkers universe will enjoy it.

No comments: