Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Must Joe Biden be so creepy

I'm glad no one really pays attention to Joe Biden says. He goofs, hems, haws, and screws up most of his sound bites.

But that's not the worst of it. He's so weird sometimes and it creeps the hell out of me.

Kissing Sons

I guess it's sort of okay to kiss your grown son sometimes. But that's more of a family gathering kind of thing. And even then you have to do that mafia style kiss behind the ear thing where the lips don't really touch the cheeks.

But that ain't Joe's style. He gives all his kids wet smooches in public, boy or girl, old or young. And it's kind of weird.

Touchy Feely with the Commoners

He grabs and prods well-wishers in such a creepy way. I saw video of him rubbing some lady's shoulder while he talked to her. Then he proceeded to put his hands on her face and start rubbing her cheeks. I'm sure she wanted out by that point. But then he did the uber-creepy passing of the back of the fingers across her face. Joe, step away from the poor lady!

There is a line of public decency Mr. Vice President. I think we have another Dan Quayle ready to give us laughs for four years. Cheers Joe!

No comments: