Thursday, April 09, 2009

What To Do...


The internet is a big place. There is so much going on. Sure, everyone knows it's big, but I didn't know there was so much good stuff happening that no one's ever heard of. It's tough to keep up with everything.

Finding something good on the internet is like finding a needle in a haystack. The solution: a huge magnet. Passing a huge magnet over a haystack will pull the needle to you.

Stumbleupon, Google favorites, Youtube favorites, Google Reader, and Twitter are just a few of the magnets out there. I'm shocked everyday when I find more new sites to check out in my inbox. It'd be hard to post them all. Here's a good one.

8tracks - Users make playlists with eight songs. I have a few mixes on there myself. search Beautiful Music for Beautiful Women.

Here's some decent photography from alice






No comments: