Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bless Us. Or Else...

The president has to say God Bless the United States of America at the end of every speech. Why does he have to do that? If he's saying it because he really loves America and its really on his mind, the fine, say it. But I don't think that's the situation. I think he's forced to say it to shut up the idiots who would think he's unpatriotic. Why are people being that stupid. Leave the guy alone. He doesn't have to say I love America every damn second or else he's a communist.


Obama wore a flag pin over his tux at his inaugural ball. It seemed so out of place. He's a stylish guy, I don't think he wore because he wanted to. Some aide probably advised him that it would be best. Was it like that for George Bush? I don't remember for sure, but I don't think he had to prove how much he loved America every minute of the day.

I would just say "Thanks for having me, have a good night. Pack up your shit, and make your way to the nearest exit. And God bless my patience for having to deal with you retards."

No comments: