Friday, May 22, 2009

Ignorance Is Bliss

I had to unsubscribe from the Palm Beach Post news feed. Way too depressing. I know it's the truth about what's happening around town, but I seriously don't want to hear about it. From the first day I signed up about a week ago I have read the saddest and creepiest stories of stuff happening around town. I drew the limit today when I read that a school bus driver was fired for not doing anything when a high-schooler raped a pre-school student on her bus. First off, Why did she not say anything when a student was being sexually assaulted on the bus. And secondly, high-schoolers are raping four-year olds now? Wtf West Palm Beach!? story

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm with you on that! Too depressing and creepy to know what goes on around you. I'd rather not know, otherwise I'd live in a bubble!