Monday, March 14, 2005

Dry Week: Day 1

So I was downing a pitcher of Miller Lite the other night and reached fo rmy pocket and realized that I was about to spend all of my tips for my hard night's work on liquor. It was then that I realized that maybe I drink too much. At first I estimated $200 a week. But after a detailed audit, the liquor toll is now about $350 a week. Hutter estimates his toll at about $500, conservatively.

So we decided that we have to try to go a week without drinking. If not only to relieve our pockets, we'll also give our livers a break. I'm starting tonight. Everyone went to Safari and I had to pass. The first couple of days shouldn't be too bad. But I just noticed that St. Patrick's Day is on Thursday. Great timing, right.

But I'm going to stick to my guns and tough it out. So if I'm shaking and going into convulsions by Friday night you guys will understand. Wish me luck! $20 bucks, Hutter doesn't make it.

No comments: