Friday, March 31, 2006

Quick Movie Review: Inside Man

The critics have just about messed their pants talking about this movie so I had to check it out. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing. I won't give anything away, but that's because there's isn't much to say. Denzel tries to negotiate a bank robbery. That's it! There's some twist at the end. But it's not that big, and not interesting enough to make it a great movie. There are a cool parts sprinkled throughout so I'd just say that it's a pretty good bank heist movie.




I know movie buffs will love the way Spike Lee stylized the shoot. It looks and feels very unique. Lee found the perfect bank as the main location. And he covers it amazingly. But... most people won't care about subtle shit like that. I give it the PR stamp of approval. B-



Trailer

Reviews

No comments: