Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Quick Movie Review: Reno 911 Miami - F

The ads said, "It's Borat With A Badge!" Well, damn, thats a big mustache to fill. I had to at least give it a chance. And I love Reno 911.

So how pissed was I when the movie not only didn't deliver the goods, it didn't even show up at all! Terrible.

Reno 911 is a smart show. Not that you'd be able to tell from the brainless garbage that was on the big screen. It looks like they got the plane tickets to Miami, got the equipment and crew, and forgot the damn script!

Yeah I know most of what they do on the show is improvised. But they are well planned! The only thing that's improvised is the dialogue.

The worst grade I've ever given, and it really saddens me as a fan. Wasted talent; wasted opportunity. F

Trailer
Reviews

No comments: