Friday, February 02, 2007

Tequila Sunrise No More

I read an article last night that said most CEO's wake-up before 6:30. full article And the average time for those he interviewed was 5:30!

So I'm gonna try it out for the next week or two. Today I got up at 5:30 and I was pretty productive. I figured I would disintegrate into the etherby subjecting my body to such a ridiculous feat.

And to think, in high-school you got to be at school at 7:30am five days a week. You think that kind of repitition would turn into a great habit. But as any college kid will tell you, hell no it doesn't stick. I got up at 6:30am for four years and on my first day of freedom I woke up at noon and haven't looked back.

Of course, laziness isn't sustainable living. So here's to being the early-bird again.

Wait, does this mean no more Flip Night at Jumby Bay? (Angel Pierre) Yes! But I'm so lucky with the quarters. Tails every time, baby!

No comments: