Monday, November 08, 2004

I Was Wrong

They are times when my anger and frustation get the best of me. I posted a couple days ago that the 20 million Loud and Vote or Die! efforts did nothing. I was wrong. Michael Moore explains:

Sunday, November 7th, 2004
The Kids Are Alright

Dear Friends,

If there was one group who really came through on Tuesday, it was the young people of America. Their turnout was historic and record-setting. And few in the media are willing to report this fact.

Unlike 2000 when Gore and Bush almost evenly split the youth vote (Gore: 48%, Bush: 46%), this year Kerry won the youth vote in a LANDSLIDE, getting a full ten points more than Bush (Kerry: 54%, Bush: 44%).

Young people were the ONLY age group that voted for Kerry. In every other age group (30-39, 40-49, 50-59, etc.), the majority voted for Bush.



Vote Or Die Baby!!


No comments: