Thursday, February 10, 2005

Belated Super Bowl Post

The Superbowl was alright this year. The game wasn't half bad. Closer score than I thought. Go Pats. The commercials were alright. I liked the Pepsi spot with P. Diddy. But my fav was the Godaddy.com ad. They're the only company that made an attempt to spice up the event. Too bad the NFL were too much of a bunch of pussies and pulled the ad from its 2nd allotted spot. GoDaddy. com paid for two spots, after the first one played, the NFL people got ants in their pants and forced Fox to can the commercial that was supposed to play during the 2-minute warning at the end of the game. I got a link to the commercial below. And I found pictures of the chick in it. She's alright looking, but those babylons. Amazing.

Pepsi Ad - extended version
Go Daddy Ad - extended version
GoDaddy Girl - Candice Michella - pic video

No comments: