Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Oh My God Its Ryan!

I went to Orlando for the weekend to see none other than Ryan Cabrera. I had serious, serious doubts that it would be any fun. But my buddy (his blog) really likes the guy, and I wanted to get out of the house anyway. I was so wrong, I didn't hate it. It didn't suck ass. It was actually really good. Ryan might even have gotten another fan through it. Might.

(Me, Hutter and Ali P giggling in the back)

We didn't have tix, so we just looked for the creepiest guy standing outside the concert. And lo behold we found a scalper. Got the tix on the cheap. Even sold an extra one to this chick. Stood in the line for a while. The liquor took the edge off the wait.

(Me, Ali P, and Hutter. Notice the drinks.)

Ryan came out and rocked it. The girls were going insane. And the ratio, it was 10 bunnies to every bloke. The problem is that 9 out of the 10 bunnies were in their tweens.

(Me and a random tween named Amber in the line)

We made the best of it though. Got wasted and met Cabrera after. Even got an autographed cd.

(If you look closely you can see the autograph)


Next up Ashlee Simpson. Somebody, kill me now.

No comments: