Monday, June 14, 2004

Move or not Move -- The Pussy Must Decide


I can't decide if I want to move to Los Angeles or not. On the one hand, it is the film capital of the world. And being as though I want to get into the film business, it would probably be in my best interest to move there. Conversely, I am not really positive if the film business is going to work out or not. So I do not want to go out there and come running home to mommy in a year with my tail between my legs.

Maybe I am being a pussy. What if it is just the fear of failure that is holding me back? I need to face my fears and go out to Los Angeles and take the city by storm. I should not be afraid of them -- they should be afraid of me. So what if the movie business does not work out? I'll be in one of the largest cities in the nation. I'm sure whatever I decide to do will be flourishing in that city. And at least I will have the piece of mind that I tried. If I give up before I start, I will always regret it.

I have new outlook on the situation now. I am going to move to Los Angeles. Now if I could just get some money.

No comments: