Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Don't Bother Trying To Bag Alicia Keys


(Alicia Keys' nasty hairy chest)

The tramp doesn't put out! The pompous prima donna revealed to Sister 2 Sister Magazine (story) that she witheld her cash 'n prizes from her pathetic boyfriend for a year because "my body is too beautiful to be violated by someone who doesn't deserve it." Ick! I'm trying not to upchuck here. Homegirl is not all that. Please, that chick needs to get her head out of her ass and get a whiff of reality.

And what proud red-blooded American male would wait a YEAR to have sex with his girlfriend!? And let me put this into context: they've known each other since CHILDHOOD! It's not like he's some new creep that she's not sure of. She grew up with this guy. If she hasn't figured out whether he's worthy to eat her hairy little coochie by now, she'll never figure it out!

He's probably been getting play from young interns at the record label for the past year. "Oh yeah honey, you wanna wait? That's cool...No, no I don't mind. You're soooo special to me that waiting is no big deal." "Hey cute intern chick, you can suck me off all you want...Oh the lipstick stains on my balls? That's not a problem, that uptight bitch ain't gonna be down there anytime soon."

She's a stuck up cunt, but she can sing her ass off. I seperate the two entirely. Just to illustrate the dichotmy which is Alicia Keys, here are two videos: One showing her conceited ass accepting an award. And another showing her prowess on the piano with Jamie Foxx.



Notice her smug reaction when they call her name, acting like she doesn't know what's going on. And that fat piece of shit that's always with her is even worse than she is! I just want someone to run by and take his pompous knees out. here

And her and Jamie Foxx doing one of the tightest versions of "Georgia On My Mind" I've ever heard.

No comments: