Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bush Could Learn A Lesson From Paris

We can't work things out in Iraq. The Palestinians can't work things out with the Israelis. But at least one feud has finally ended; Paris and Nicole made up! Oh yea, the stars of my formerly favorite reality show will return for another season of the Simple Life.

Watch the video of them going to dinner together on TMZ.com. video I'm happy for them...well not so much for them, more for me and my tv fix.

And do this, watch the video and tell me if you could live with that many cameras in your face. I'm not sure if that would be a good or bad thing. Sure its cool that people are so interested in everything you do that they would sit outside a restaurant, waiting for you to finish dinner so they can get one glimpse of you. But the girls couldn't even move! And how do they not go blind. They seemed to handle it pretty well. Maybe you just get used to it.

Would you be able to live that life? Let me know.

No comments: