Monday, December 13, 2004

Almost Done

Got a couple of exams this week. And I have a 15-minute presentation to give on foreign films of the 90's. And what's with all the take home exams. Three out of my four classes have take-home exams for the final. I'm not complaining though. It makes it real easy when you have the power of the internets helping you.

I played the coolest game last night. Have you ever heard of Trivial Pursuit DVD edition. Here let me go get a link to it. Here it is. The web page isn't that good. But the game is a lot of fun. Basically you watch a clip from a movie and answer questions about it. It's so much fun. You gotta play it sometime.

And the reason why I didn't post anything about Scott Peterson is because one, I don't care, and two, the people who are happy and cheering that he is being sent to death kind of creep me out. A member of our society will be put to death that is not joyous no matter how bad the guy is. Basically the point is, we don't want people dying, period.

No comments: