Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I'm Back Baby!

It feels as if a burden has been lifted off of me. The debate is over, and the semester is officially coming to an end. I'm even feeling the holiday spirit and everything. I was thinking of going out and buying some Christmas lights to put up around the house.

The movie is finished. I'll post it after I transfer it to my server. And I'll post my music video too. I have some pictures from Thanksgiving dinner, but you don't want to see them, they're pretty gay.

Unfortunately, the American public is taking the Christmas fairy-tale a little too seriously. According to recent Newsweek article 79% of Americans are mentally handicapped.

Seventy-nine percent of Americans believe that, as the Bible says, Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, without a human father, according to a new NEWSWEEK poll on beliefs about Jesus.

Sixty-seven percent say they believe that the entire story of Christmas—the Virgin Birth, the angelic proclamation to the shepherds, the Star of Bethlehem and the Wise Men from the East—is historically accurate. Twenty-four percent of Americans believe the story of Christmas is a theological invention written to affirm faith in Jesus Christ, the poll shows. In general, say 55 percent of those polled, every word of the Bible is literally accurate. Thirty-eight percent do not believe that about the Bible.


Anybody who believes in any of those fairy tales needs to take their heads out of the dirt that they came from and pray that the good Lord come down from the holiest of holies and take them up to paradise. Just get the hell out of here. We don't need you morons destroying anymore life down here. All of your psycho religions (yes, all of you guys) have been the cause of the most destruction of property and human life this planet has ever witnessed.

You know what I take it back, I'm not in the Christmas mood anymore. That article just ruined it for me. THE NATIVITY IS JUST A FUCKING STORY! You've never heard fiction before? You've never heard folk-lore before? Just because it's written in a nice glossy book that says 'holy' on the cover, you throw away all ability to think and reason for yourself?!

What the hell am I doing, nobody listens to me anymore, I'll just leave it alone. Happy Christmahanukwanzkah. May God save my unbelieving soul.








No comments: