Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Busy Working?

How 'bout a break. Here are a couple of games from Ebaum's World. The first one is a game that's supposed to test your reaction time. The numbers 1 through 15 will appear on the screen all jumbled up. And you have to click them in order as fast as you can. I think I did alright (4.723 sec). It took me about five minutes to get really fast. Let me know your best score.



The second one was funner for me. I guess because I beat the hardest level after 3 minutes of playing. The object of the game is to build up an army of naked aliens big enough to beat the other aliens. Yea, just as you thought, the good guy's skin is a light cream color and the intruders are a little darker. But anyways, click the left-mouse button as fast as you can within the five second time period that they give you. Each time you click an alien will pop up. After the five seconds is up your guys will fight by themselves. The point is to 'click' as many aliens onto the field as possible. It's hard to show you the proof that I beat superman level since my screen capture program is messing up. But trust me, I 'clicked' on to the field 54 aliens. Let me know how you do.

No comments: